Organizations today increasingly rely on the performance and availability of the data network. Critical business functions are now dependent upon robust software applications, voice, and video delivered via the network. However, these new applications put ever-increasing demands on the network. In order to effectively deliver service, the network must have the intelligence to differentiate types of data to prioritize critical data and applications. The availability of network must also be maintained by protecting against the latest security threats.
The Power of Convergence
The value of a converged network is that all different types of information - voice, video, data - coexist on the same infrastructure. No longer is it necessary to have separate cabling for your voice system; or proprietary cabling and hardware for the surveillance system; or a multitude of vendors and staff to manage disparate systems. A converged network brings all of these functions under one umbrella for simplified administration, lower operating costs, and centralization of your infrastructure investment.
- Maximized investment in data network
- High availability of critical business applications
- Support for a wide range of applications including voice, video, IP surveillance, paging, and many others
- Added scalability to your data network to grow from a few users to thousands
- Interoperability with open standards
- Ability to build on the network as a platform for your IT services
- Strategic long term investment in your network
- Simplified IT operations by supporting a single system
- High performance switching technology
- Open standards support including 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Power over Ethernet for powering IP phones, wireless access points, and IP surveillance cameras
- Scale from eight (8) ports to thousands of ports
- Quality of Service (QoS) technology in all network devices for improved application and data performance
Startup - Integrated network devices provide network switch, firewall and access point in one cost-effective device: Excellent choice for an office with 2-8 network devices.
Small Office - Integrated network service devices have the added benefit of supporting more robust network demands found with voice and video. Affordable solutions start at as few as eight ports.
Small Business - Growing small businesses need better access to information. Our converged network solutions support voice and video and a range of additional applications.
Medium Sized Business - When your organization requires better application integration and future investment protection, our converged network solutions are the answer, with support for the widest range of options, capacity, and functionality.